Waller, Todd & Sadler Architects, Inc., is an award winning Architectural, Interior Design, Planning and Civil Engineering firm that has been in business since 1956, a well-established firm that offers services to both public and private sector clients. Through our passion for architecture and technical expertise, Waller, Todd & Sadler Architects has become the “architect of choice” for an increasing number of returning municipal, private sector and federal clients. As a result, regardless of where you go in the Hampton Roads area, you will most likely be near a building designed by Waller, Todd & Sadler Architects, Inc.
Many on our staff began their careers at Waller, Todd & Sadler and are still with us today, many for over 10+ years. If you want to love what you’re doing, this could be the firm for you. We offer excellent pay, a fun and relaxed work environment, and potential for growth. And if that’s not enough, we’re located just four blocks from the beautiful Virginia Beach oceanfront.
Current Job Opportunities:
Waller, Todd & Sadler Architects is looking to hire a Marketing Coordinator with the following qualifications:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the management of assigned proposals, qualifications packages, and presentations with oversight from the Firms Leadership including the President, Vice President and Program Directors.
- Various writing assignments include proposal narratives, project descriptions, case studies, leadership bios, firm processes, award submissions and occasional blog posts—all narratives go through a thorough editing process with the firm’s leadership.
- Gather information for upcoming projects/contracts and tracking leads.
- Research and implement other specific Business Development initiatives.
- Routine management of all resumes and image library.
- Marketing Calendar—update with current event dates and deadlines for submissions / registrations.
- Award Submissions— Work closely with the firm’s leadership on final narratives and award submission layouts.
- Design Marketing and Business Development graphic documents (displays, boards, advertisements, invitations, brochures, mailers, etc.) when needed.
- Develop, maintain, and update information in databases and information used in marketing materials.
- Mailing Lists—generate updated lists for mailers; correct address from returned mail.
- Update and maintain Website information.
- Coordinate specialized consultants (photographers, PR, etc.)
Qualifications and Skills Required for the Position:
Someone with 2+ years of marketing experience in the A/E services industry. Ability to effectively interact with internal and external team members and contacts. Marketing, graphic design or communications related BA or BS degree required.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with Cosential Customer Relationship Management Integrated Software platform is a plus.
Please submit your resume to Ms. Kathy Cunningham, Business Manager at email@example.com
Waller, Todd & Sadler Architects are currently seeking an Architect/Project Manager who is a self starter with at least 10 years of experience. Applicants shall have exceptional project management skills and the ability to successfully direct a project from pre-design to construction.
Skills shall include:
- Excellent knowledge of architectural design, detailing and construction methodologies
- Emphasis on teamwork, coordination and management of consultants and in-house staff
- Ability to meet and manage schedules and budgets
- Revit experience is a plus
- Degree in architecture; Registration preferred but not required
Waller, Todd & Sadler Architects is looking to hire an Architectural Intern with the following qualifications:
- Hired candidates will assist with the design and documentation on a wide variety of projects, collaborating with a multi-disciplined team of Architects, Engineers and Specialty Consultants.
- Development of designs from Schematic Design and production of Construction Documents utilizing Revit software (BIM)
- A minimum of 2 years of experience using Revit to produce working drawings
- Ability to work in a team environment to collaborate with colleagues and provide consistency in Revit modeling techniques
- Provide strong technical detailing skills in a variety of construction materials and building types